We advise our customers to read our terms and conditions below:
- For the comfort of our guest, please note that we only accept small to medium dogs. Spoilt Rotten Dogs reserves the right to refuse entry of any animal.
- All guests must have completed updated vaccinations. Dogs need to have a C5 vaccination given 5 days or greater before check in, however for best protection we recommend the intranasal Bronchi-Shield 3 vaccination given 8 days or greater before check in.
- The owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behaviour of the pet while it is in Spoilt Rotten Dogs’s care
- The owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances
- If veterinary attention is necessary for the pet, the owner is liable for all such expenses
- Under no circumstances will Spoilt Rotten Dogs, or its employees or agents, be held responsible for Paralysis Tick, Canine Influenza, injury, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, whether or not caused by any negligent, act or omission of Spoilt Rotten Dogs, its employees or agents, that may occur to any pet staying at Spoilt Rotten Dogs.
- The owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding that is in effect on the date that the pet is checked into Spoilt Rotten Dogs.
- Deposits are NOT refundable